1) Elena Durán Valdeiglesias and Vladyslav Vakarin received awards for their posters presented in the Silicon Photonics summer school 2016 in Ghent Read more
2) Vladyslav Vakarin received the Best Student presentation at Photonics Europe 2016 (Brussels)
3) Diego Perez Galacho received the Best Student Poster Award in the Group IV Photonics 2015 in Vancouver.
4) Delphine Marris-Morini, assistant professor at the University Paris Sud, received the Bronze medal 2013 from CNRS – Read more
5) Melissa Ziebell, PhD student on silicon modulator, awarded an SPIE Scholarship in Optics and Photonics in 2012 – Read more
6) Papichaya Chaisakul received best student paper award from SPIE Photonics Europe on Ge/SiGe optoelectronic devices in 2012
7) Etienne Gaufres, PhD student on carbon nanotubes, received Arconati-Visconti de la chancellerie award from Paris Universities in 2011